We are currently in a situation where everything is getting digitised, and the personal touch is disappearing.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will find yourself at the core of our pack and will move along with all kinds of IT-related processes within The Flow Pack. You are the essential human factor in a sector that is increasingly digitising and being automated. You will make the difference. with a service where we want to exceed our customer’s expectation
WE ARE FLOW.
At Flow, we are more than just colleagues: we are a pack of wolves. All for one and one for all. Confidence and trust give you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills. You can be inquisitive and explorative and most of all: be yourself (however preferably a little quirky). You can make mistakes unless you are honest about it. You can explore boundaries, use your creativity and come up with unexpected ideas. Gladly! Unconventional, inquiring and full of passion, that’s what we love.
DOES IT LOOK FUN TO YOU?
Our Pack Leader will give you some more information.
THIS APPEALS TO YOU?
– You enjoy solving complex issues
– Guarding the core values of our pack
– Communicating with a smile, which you reflect in your calls but also your emails.
– Digitizing solutions to help build the business.
– Optimizing business processes and systems.
– Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Protel Air platform based on specification provided by the sales and onboarding team;
– Create action plans and assist the hotel-trainers in the onboarding of new properties;
– Monitor has taken action and keep the hotel on track of agreed onboarding plan;
– Ensure correctness of all client documentation;
– Part of the Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients;
– You like to be part of building and maintaining the E-Learning platform, the Flow University
– Support to ho(s)tel partners and external partners (integrations) on technical issues via email and phone to established targets for quality;
– Customers submit support queries via our support desk (e-mail/phone), we have to ensure quick, efficient and positive responses;
– Develop an in-depth understanding of protel Air’ solutions, being an ambassador of innovation to our hotel/hostel clients, ensuring they get the most out of the product;
– Consult hotels pro-actively on ways to improve the usage of the PMS system (protel Air), by analysing the performance of clients;
– Become familiar with all integrated partner solutions that Protel Air connects with and ensure that we match the best-connected solutions for the different types of clients;
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? YOU …
… have finished higher education preferably in hospitality/sales/marketing/management;
… speak different languages: Dutch, English, and preferably other languages (German or French) as well;
… have experience in working in the hospitality industry and preferably with PMS-systems;
… have the ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team;
… are hands-on and flexible; especially no 9-5 mentality;
… are outgoing, social, driven, and a little bit ‘quirky’;
… have a creative brain and organisational talent;
… have the ability to learn from feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations;
… have a builder/dreamer spirit: we are a young but experienced company, we are always looking for new, unexpected ideas and approaches that will give us a step up from our counterparts. Come with the mindset of dreaming big, working hard, and developing a bright future;
… are not afraid to challenge the status quo;
… are out-going, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organisational levels;
… have a genuine interest in new technologies that brings innovation in hospitality.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A family feel, where you will truly become part of our pack;
– A role within a very fast growing and renewed company;
– An environment where a flat organisation prevails and where everyone gets the space to share their ideas, and therefore there is room for own initiative;
– Opportunities to grow within the company.
We have a dream: To create a world where the hotel guest is holistically indulged instead of placed in the typical autocratic regime. We offer consultancy services, systems of the future (PMS) and many more in order to Create a pleasant journey for our client’s customers. We are a family, a ‘pack of wolves’, and have an open and transparent culture where honesty is one of our main core values.
We don’t pretend change is easy, but we do believe it is inevitable to succeed. So, don’t avoid it and withdraw to your comfort zone. Embrace it, and let’s build your future together. Together we can rewrite the future of hospitality. Think beyond the expected and never forget:
“Do not ever go with the flow.
BE THE FLOW.”
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE PACK?
Then send your CV, motivation letter or vlog to email@example.com